Policies and Safeguarding
Here at Pottergate Golf Club we believe that everybody should have the chance to get involved in golf and we actively promote this notion.
Pottergate Golf Club proudly supports England Golf in their drive to make golf an inclusive sport – available to all. We, like all members of England Golf, hold SafeGolf accreditation and promote amongst all members and staff the priority of the safety of young players.
The safeguarding standards of SafeGolf include the following:-
• Adopting the England Golf safeguarding policy.
• Communicating this to members, visitors, staff, volunteers and parents.
• Ensuring the appropriate safeguarding procedures are in place for the recruitment and deployment of staff and volunteers who work with children.
• Appointing a club welfare officer, with a clear role description and training.
• Providing regular training in safeguarding and child protection for professionals, staff and volunteers who regularly work with children.
We have our policies put in place for the protection of ALL members.
By clicking on the links below you can find our Equality and Diversity Policy, our Adult Safeguarding Policy, and by clicking on the Junior Mission Statement link you will also find our Child and Young Person Safeguarding Policy and our Child Protection Policy.
Golf should be fun! Let’s keep it that way!
See our revised disciplinary procedures Pottergate Golf Club Disciplinary Regulations Oct 2023